The long weekend is finally here and the Beauty Guerrillas are having a bit of a rest. We’ve got some cracking reviews for you next week. I’ll be trying out the scariest cream in beauty and, as national sun awareness week starts on Monday, we’ll be posting reviews on a whole bunch of sun related products.
Tune in tomorrow for ‘best of the rest’ – our pick of posts from this week’s beauty blogosphere. Until then, here’s a few of the products we’ve been loving this week.
1. Comfort Zone – a refreshing and rejuvenating cleanser, perfect for summer.
2. Cuticura Hand Gel – ideal for keeping fingers clean when you apply product.
3. Glamotox Night – the beauty guerrilla buy of the week, for dehydrated or mature skin.
4. Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel – is this the best skin-care in the world? Time will tell.
5. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage – a miracle concealer for all skin blips.